Good Day All,
Here are the property crimes in the NE Area Command over the past 24 hours. Also, note the NE Community Policing Council Meeting will be tonight at 6:30. The agenda is listed below after the statistics.
4 Auto Thefts – 2600 blk of Louisiana, 3200 blk of Truman, 3100 blk of San Mateo, 3800 blk of Morningside
12 Auto Burglaries – 7400 blk of Brazos Ct, 1900 blk of University, 7800 blk of Charger Trail, 2800 blk of Cardenas, 3100 blk of Sierra, 2300 blk of Pennsylvania, 4400 blk of Cutler, 8400 blk of Spain, 7400 blk of Montgomery, 100 blk of Hospital Lp, 2000 blk of Menaul x2
Points of entry were listed as broken locks, punched locks, unlocked vehicles, and broken windows. Items taken were listed as multiple firearms, sports equipment, spare change, purses, wallets, and small electronics.
2 Residential Burglaries – 3200 blk of Utah, 2200 blk of Lester.
Points of entry were listed as broken windows with screens taken off and front doors. Items taken included purses and cell phones as well as other miscellaneous items.
REMINDER – NE COMMUNITY POLICE COUNCIL MEETING – TONIGHT 08/09/2016 AT 6:30PM. SEE AGENDA BELOW:
COMMUNITY POLICING COUNCIL – NORTHEAST AREA COMMAND
AUGUST 9, 2016
6:30 – 8:00 PM
NORTH DOMINGO BACA MULTIGENERATIONAL CENTER
- Call to Order (6:30)
- Approve July 2016 Meeting Minutes and August 2016 Meeting Agenda (6:30 – 6:35)
- Welcome and Rules of Participation: Dwight Drake and Eric Olivas (6:35 – 6:45)
- Neighborhood Watch Advocates Committee Report: Janet Butts (6:45 – 6:50)
- Chief Gordon Eden, APD on the state of the Settlement Agreement and APD (6:50 – 7:40)
- NE CPC Business (7:40 – 8:00)
- Adjourn (8:00)